Can your club become Linksnet Inter-Club Champions 2021?
Linksnet not only provides great opportunities to network, make friends and win prizes for your own golf, we also offer an exciting competition to promote, represent and show your support for your home club with our INTER-CLUB leaderboard.
The winning golf club this season will not only be crowned Linksnet INTER-CLUB Champions 2021 with a trophy to proudly display, they will also win a Linksnet 2022 Network Day which will see their club promoted all this winter and will include 10 free spaces for the winning club’s Linksnet members.
In addition to this great incentive, one lucky competing member from the winning club will win a space at one of our 2022 Network Days for themselves and three friends.
Our 2020 INTER-CLUB Champions, Hazlemere GC, are hosting their winning day this June. You can book to take part here.
How do I sign up my club?
It’s easy to get your club involved. Just make sure your club has a minimum of 4 members competing on the Linksnet Club leaderboard, all having identified your club as their home club on their profile.
The INTER-CLUB leaderboard will calculate your top 4 members’ total Linksnet leaderboard points and add them together for an INTER-CLUB points total. This will be updated after every round entered all the way through to the close of the season.
How can I encourage my club and members to get involved?
Remind your friends at the club that there are some great individual prizes to be won with Linksnet including the chance to win lots of monthly prizes from the likes of Titleist, Stewart Golf, Dirty Dog and Hayman’s Gin. By referencing you in their registration, you also get the chance to become our Ambassador of the Month winning you some exclusive Linksnet merchandise and more!
In addition they get the chance to build a network of golfing friends opening up invites to golf clubs all over the world.
For your club the more members they have signed up to Linksnet, the greater the chance of becoming crowned INTER-CLUB Champions 2021 and winning a Linksnet Network Day in 2022, increasing their profile through the Linksnet platform and visitor/corporate income.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. A club’s total on the INTER-CLUB leaderboard is the combined total number of points of the top 4 players from that club on the individual Club leaderboard.
2. To take part in the INTER-CLUB Championship, and therefore to be featured on the INTER-CLUB leaderboard, a club must have a minimum 4 members from their club featured on the individual Club leaderboard.
3. There is no limit to how many members a club can have but the INTER-CLUB leaderboard will only ever calculate the top 4 members’ scores to create the combined INTER-CLUB points total.
4. There is no deadline to when a club can qualify for the INTER-CLUB Championship. They will automatically feature on the leaderboard as soon as 4 club members submit scores to the Linksbook individual Club leaderboard, and they will be removed if the number of members drops below 4.
5. If a member leaves a club mid season and joins another club, their new and current golf club will benefit from his/her scores, and they will no longer count towards his/her previous golf club’s INTER-CLUB total points.
6. The individual prize is a space at an additional 2022 UK Network Day for the winner and 3 friends from the winning club. The winner will be drawn at random from the list of Linksnet members who have competed for the winning club in the Inter-Club Championship. Checks will be made to ensure the member chosen is indeed a current member of the winning club. The prize is for a space on a UK Network Day. A choice of up to 3 days will be given to the winner, once the schedule for 2022 has been finalised. Travel to the event and any accommodation is at the member’s own cost.
7. The winning club will also be invited to host a Linksnet Network Day in 2022. The Linksnet team will discuss suitable dates with the club direct, with 10 spaces reserved for members from the winning golf club. Remaining spaces will be available for all Linksnet members to book on a first come first served basis. Should the winning club be from outside of the UK, a substitute prize of 4 spaces at a 2022 Network Day will be provided, although travel to and from the venue and accommodation will be at the winners’ own cost. Should the venue not be set up for hosting a Linksnet Network Day, the Linksnet team will run an exclusive competition at the venue for up to 12 of the club's members to include Linksnet goody bags for all 12 members and prizes.
8. The INTER-CLUB Championship will close at midnight UK time on 20 October 2021.
9. The INTER-CLUB Championship is open to all Linksnet members subject to point 7 above.
10. Prizes can only be dispatched to a UK address.
11. The organiser’s decision is final.